Key Stage 4 Careers Education
By the end of this key stage, all students will have:
- enhanced their self-knowledge, career management and other employability skills.
- used the careers resources to investigate future choices and explore alternative routes to their goals.
- accessed advice, guidance and support to help them firm up their choices and think about the implications.
- gained direct experience of work and been involved with local employers in at least three other locations.
- chosen and applied for an appropriate opportunity and, if necessary, financial support.
- alternative plans in place, in readiness to respond to outcomes in external examinations.