Health and Social Care (Key Stage 4)
Students study the following topics:
● The different life stages and key milestones of growth and development for different age groups;
● Physical, intellectual, emotional and social development across the life stages;
● Physical, social, emotional and economic factors that can affect growth and development across the life stages;
● How growth and development are affected by physical, social, emotional and economic factors;
● Principles of care in health and social care settings, rights, values, communication and protecting users and providers.